App Privacy Notice
“we”, “us” and “our” means Progressive Tech Holdings Limited and we are committed to respecting your privacy.
We are incorporated and registered in Mauritius and our registered address is at 1st Floor, Anglo-Mauritius House, Intendance Street, Port-Louis, Mauritius and our company registration number is 117490 C2/GBL.
About this privacy notice
We are responsible for ensuring that your personal data is used in compliance with data protection law.
This privacy notice applies if you download and use the Ayoba application (the “App”). Please take the time to read and understand this privacy notice.
Personal data that we collect about you
We will collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information that you provide to us. This includes information about you that you give us when registering and using the App, including (but not limited to):
- your name;
- your Mobile Station International Subscriber Directory Number;
- your email address;
- your status on the App;
- your alias on the App;
- your date of birth;
- your profile picture;
- your connections and contacts; and
- any information when you contact us for customer support or any other queries.
- Information we collect or generate about you. This includes:
- location information when you use the App’s location feature;
- information about your usage and activity on the App, including (but not limited to) your status, the types of content you sent or submit via the App, membership of any groups and group profile picture(s);
- device and connection information when you use the App; and
- information about your behaviour when using the App (we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that such information will be in an anonymised format that does not identify you).
Uses of your personal data
Your personal data may be stored and processed by us in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- service functionality and providing access to and operating the App;
- optimising user experience and improving the App;
- analysing user behaviour, usage and trends;
- reporting to the appropriate legal and regulatory authorities;
- managing our relationship with you;
- customer support; and
- safety and security in order to verify user accounts.
By using the App and agreeing to this privacy notice, you consent to our use of your personal data as and for the purposes set out in this privacy notice.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
We may share your personal data:
- with our affiliates;
- with our professional advisors and banks for the purpose of providing services to us, where we are required to disclose your identity for regulatory and legal purposes;
- if we sell any of our business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer for due diligence purposes;
- if we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about you will be disclosed to the third party buyer;
- with third party agents or contractors for the purposes of providing services to us; and
- to the extent required by law, for example if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
If you would like further information on the collection or use of your personal data, please address your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates to this privacy notice
We may revise this privacy notice at any time. We will give you reasonable notice of any changes to this privacy notice. By continuing to access and use the App you acknowledge and agree to those changes to this privacy notice.